UK finance

UK financial news blog

Results for tag "bad-credit-loans"

Savings compensation limit falls by £10000 under European directive – AOL Money UK

ukfinance

AOL Money UK
Savings compensation limit falls by £10000 under European directive
AOL Money UK
Hannah Maundrell, editor in chief of money.co.uk, said: "Although 95% of savers should still be fully protected, the other 5% have a lot to lose if their bank or building society goes under. "While this should be quite simple to navigate, it's made
Is your cash safe? The £10000 savings you can lose if a bank goes bustMirror.co.uk
Bank savings protection limit cut to £75000Citywire.co.uk

all 17 news articles »

Small business poll shows UK divide over EU referendum – The Guardian

ukfinance

The Guardian
Small business poll shows UK divide over EU referendum
The Guardian
By contrast English firms remained deeply divided on the issue with 45% wishing to remain and 43% wanting out. The survey also highlighted a worrying lack of clarity, with one in three members saying they did not feel informed about the EU from a
Just one in three small firms think EU good for businessExpress.co.uk
Small firms split over European Union referendum voteBBC News
Research lays bare deep Brexit divisions among small UK businessesFinancial Times
The Independent –WalesOnline –ChronicleLive
all 60 news articles »